The basics - Camera and composition
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales
- Product code: BAS_CAMCOM
Member price: $48.50.
Not a member? Read more...
Before you book this workshop check the member benefits as there are various discounted offers on our workshops as well as other helpful ways like mentorships and PhotoReviews to help you extract the most from your photography. Read more...
What you are about to learn
- This learning adventure will give you the confidence you're looking for as a beginner
- We'll introduce you to fundamental concepts which all photographers know and use
- We'll help you make sense of the buttons and menus on your camera regardless of the brand and
- most importantly we'll show you how to apply the knowledge so you can use it immediately
- Understand photography principles such as composition and focusing techniques
- Working professional photographers will mentor you and explain everything in easy language, so you understand
Circular Quay – Outside the Museum of Contemporary Art (*MCA - harbour side)
*MCA (Museum of Contemporary Arts) 140 George Street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000 (Go to Harbour side entrance)
Duration of workshop
This is a 3-hour adventure.
Please note: The meeting point is on the harbour side entrance of the *MCA in front of the glass doors.
What you will need.
- Your camera (and manual if you have one or the pdf accessible on your phone)
- fully charged battery and a spare
- Empty memory card and a spare (if you have one)
- Sensible weather appropriate clothing
- Tripods are not necessary for this PhotoWorkshop
- Bottle of water
- Light snacks like nuts, crackers, fruit etc.