The basics - Camera and composition
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales
- Product code: BAS_CAMCOM
What you are about to learn
- This learning adventure will give you the confidence you're looking for as a beginner
- We'll introduce you to fundamental concepts which all photographers know and use
- We'll help you make sense of the buttons and menus on your camera regardless of the brand and
- most importantly we'll show you how to apply the knowledge so you can use it immediately
- Understand photography principles such as composition and focusing techniques
- Working professional photographers will mentor you and explain everything in easy language, so you understand
Circular Quay – Outside the Museum of Contemporary Art (*MCA - harbour side)
*MCA (Museum of Contemporary Arts) 140 George Street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000 (Go to Harbour side entrance)
Duration of workshop
This is a 3-hour adventure.
Please note: The meeting point is on the harbour side entrance of the *MCA in front of the glass doors.
What you will need.
- Your camera (and manual if you have one or the pdf accessible on your phone)
- fully charged battery and a spare
- Empty memory card and a spare (if you have one)
- Sensible weather appropriate clothing
- Tripods are not necessary for this PhotoWorkshop
- Bottle of water
- Light snacks like nuts, crackers, fruit etc.