The Grand Tiger PhotoSafari – Information Session
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales
- Product code: GR_TIGR_INF
The Grand Tiger PhotoSafariThe aim of this seminar is to give you information about The Grand Tiger PhotoSafari travelling in November 2019 to Central India.
We will also announce our Earlybird offer.
To register for this FREE information Session – click on BOOK NOW
We will cover:
- Vaccinations required.
- Health, fitness and mobility requirements.
- Insects and related considerations
- Medical facilities – what happens if I get sick?
- Safety – government warnings for travel to Central India
- Travel insurance you will need
- Flights and airline options (approximate costs)
- Arrival and departure locations
- Possible stopovers
- Recommended booking agents
- Visas you will need
- Hotel transfers
- Details of the Free pre-PhotoSafari workshop
- Details of the pre-PhotoSafari equipment day
- Entire logistics for the PhotoSafari.
- What will be provided and what needs to be organised by you
- Accommodation details – hotel quality, beds, bathrooms, proximity and location
- Food and water – details about meals and drinking water
- Clothing – what will be most suitable and appropriate
- Climate and temperature
- Money – what's included and additional costs
- Group size
- Local Guides – experience and knowledge
- Photo mentors on the trip
- Drivers – experience and knowledge
- Type of vehicles
- Variety of wildlife we have access to
- Additional workshops – this PhotoSafari holds many opportunities beyond wildlife
- The Grand Tiger PhotoSafari 11 days / 10 nights itinerary
- What sort of camera would i need
- What lenses would be appropriate
- Do I require a 2nd body?
- Do I need to take my laptop
- Power – what kind of adapters will be required for power at the hotel
Q and A
- There will also be time at the end of the session to answer other questions you might have.
To register for this FREE information Session – click on BOOK NOW to the right