Lightroom — Organise & edit photos
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Chippendale, New South Wales
- Product code: LR OrgEd
The WAO Member price for this workshop: $98.50.
Not a member? Read more...
This Lightroom workshop is part of our Fundamental Workshops and it will help you create a 'photography workflow' and set up a searchable archive for your photo library.
About your Lightroom mentor
Colin Seton is an experienced Adobe educator. He is a software consultant for a diverse range of industries, providing one-to-one training and coaching for existing software and new technologies. Colin is also a passionate photographer using a traditional DSLR, a mirrorless as well as his smartphone. He uses Lightroom for his own archives and has been on the WAO team since we began in 2017.
What you will need
- An Adobe subscription which includes Lightroom.
- If you have a laptop, bring it along!
- Bring your camera or an SD card with some images.