Phone photography - Exploring Balmain (Birrabirragal)
From AUD $60.00
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
The WAO Member price for this workshop: $50.
Not a member? Read more...
This is a fun and adventurous way to learn how to take creative photographs with your phone while exploring Balmain, one of Sydney's most historic suburbs. During this two and a half hour workshop, we will photograph architecture, people, historic laneways, charming cottages, flowers, gardens, and other inspiring observations!
What we do
- Give you some creative photography fundamentals
- Teach you how to improve your phone handling skills when taking photographs
- Show you some creative composition techniques and tips used by professional photographers
- Point you to our favourite phone apps for editing photos
What you will need
- A smartphone
- A basic level of fitness as we will be walking for most of the workshop
- Sunscreen and a water bottle
Time & place
- Workshop starts at 10am sharp. Please arrive 15 mins before the workshop begins
- The Exchange Hotel - 94 Beattie Street Balmain