1on1 DSLR Mirrorless sessions
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PRV_SESS
Suitable for absolute beginners or confident photographers who want to learn specific techniques. Whether you shoot on a phone, a mirrorless or a DSLR camera, whether you need help to learn software like lightroom or phone apps to increase your special FX photography or filters for long exposures, we will match you with the right photography mentor who can help you reach your goals.
Our professional photographers work in the industry and understand your needs and can help you select the correct environment to hold the workshop. We know the special spots in Sydney and its surrounds. We have a wide network of friends in the industry and we're happy to connect you with them should you need it for your project or development in your photography.
We have qualified Adobe trainers who can be of assistance to help you integrate software to produce many interesting photographic techniques like time-lapse, cinemagraph and other very entertaining tricks with your camera or phone. We cover all the popular software like Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One, Bridge and we can also assist you if you want to improve your workflow with RAW images.
Some of the people we’ve helped have gone on to do great projects with their photography and their post-production skills.
Why 1on1 sessions?
- Because it works.
- It will give you full access to our industry knowledge and network.
- Focused knowledge but fluid learning. (We can answer and resolve your questions as you ask them)
- If you have a specific project, get insight from our experienced professional photographers.
- If you’d like help to structure your ideas.
- Learn new techniques
- Work with Filters / Long exposures / Macro lenses / Studio setup / Studio Lighting / Even how to direct a portrait to get great results.
- It will enable you to progress far in a short time.
Photographers have even requested us to accompany them on location for help with landscape photography as well as on events to coach them while they photographed the event.
We love photography and we love people. We are experienced and specialise in all areas of the industry.
If you’re not sure, drop us a line and we will be more than happy to discuss your needs with you so you can make the right decision.
As an extension of our 1on1 sessions, we are committed to helping our members anytime they need our help. Our support goes beyond the two-hour session, should you need to reach out to us with questions or advice. E.g. advice when getting new equipment or information on suppliers etc.
The WAO team.